Hot Warning Labels indicate the present surface temperature and caution workers against equipment with hot surfaces (dryers, motors, engines, water heaters, boilers, valves, etc) to prevent contact with them leading to thermal burns. Labels can also be used to study the heat sustaining and resisting capacity of equipment or material in use.
• Innovative temperature indication labels provide an instant reading of surface temperature. Make safety a priority and show how much you care.
• Labels change to show the word “HOT” when the surface exceeds a specific temperature. The word disappears when the temperature drops.
• Laminated vinyl labels offer excellent durability against abrasion, weather, chemicals, etc.
• Hot Warning Labels are ideal for indoor application.
• Move your mouse over the labels below for a quick preview of specifications.