DOT HazMat Labels help you meet the requirements in 49CFR for P.O.P. ("Performance Oriented Packaging") labeling of hazardous material shipments. This labeling must be retained on the packaging until it is sufficiently cleaned of residue and purged of vapors.
• DOT HazMat Labels have been designed in conformity to the DOT labeling specifications.
• Supplied with permanent acrylic adhesive, labels stick easily to drums, boxes, and other containers.
• Labels stay intact and are resistant to scratch and scruff. You never have to worry about labels falling off or the prints fading away.
• You can choose economical paper labels or vinyl labels to suit different budgets.
• Choose from nine different classes of HazMat labels below to mark appropriate hazardous materials.