• ANSI Danger Labels comply with ANSI Z535.4 Standard that specifies the design and content of safety message.
• Use our ANSI Danger Labels to warn against electrical hazards, flammable materials, hot surfaces. Remind workers to wear PPE through labels.
• Laminated vinyl labels protect your message against fading. Labels are tear-proof and resist chemical spills, solvents, moisture, abrasion and more.
• Use Danger Labels for unguarded equipment, electrical and high voltage hazards, confined space entrances and lockout labels.
• Danger labels are used for hazardous situations that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury.