Use durable Special Waste labels to organize and classify your waste streams. Special Waste labels are typically used for materials that require special handling and disposal - such as for batteries, tires or e-waste.
• Special waste labels are also used for PCB materials, asbestos waste and other medical and industrial waste that requires "Special Handling".
• This attention-grabbing purple label marks your non-regulated waste so you can save on disposal costs.
• Tough vinyl labels resist exposure to harsh chemicals and oils.
• Every labels includes an firm adhesive that can bond to irregular surfaces and drums.
• Add information to these special waste labels using a pen or marker.